Thursday 23 May 2013

Woo! Woo! Workshop!

It's the 'Introduction To Abstraction' workshop at The Steel Rooms at Brigg this Saturday.


I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time, hope everyone has a good time!
We'll be venturing outside to make some en plein air sketches of the market using a concertina sketchbook format.
(Please don't rain, please don't rain!)


These piccies are from the concertina sketchbook I painted last summer at Cornwall.

So, fingers crossed, we should have lots of laughs, splash about lots of paint and maybe scoff a few sweeties too!
I'll tell you all about it, hope you all have a creative weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?