Sunday 1 March 2015

Daisy Moon At Hope And Elvis. (Part One!)

Yesterday was a Hope And Elvis day!
My mate Sam and I ventured out to go to the workshop held by the fabulous Daisy Moon.
I'm afraid that I will have to split this post into two because there was so much to photograph!
Miss Debs and Miss Daisy Moon.
I had to take a close up of Daisy Moon's fabulous patchwork skirt.

Daisy Moon's work is so beautiful, such intricate, tiny stitches.
Look at the pockets on this beautiful smock.
You can see the love and care in every stitch.
The Hope And Elvis studio provides a wealth of inspiration too.
And the gnomes and pixies add a little magic too!
Louise and Daisy Moon are so generous with their materials and expertise.
And for now I will have to leave you chucks, will tell you all about the rest soon!

14 comments:

  1. Fab fAb FAB!!! Can't wait for Part deux 😍 love all those pics 📷 thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lorraine, I was worried I had put in too many photos! X

      Delete
  2. Love the button ... There's Always Hope ... lovely ;0)
    xx
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chuck. There's always hope.....and cups of tea! X

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your pics. I haven't managed to find time yet for any workshop. And your painting in the last post looks amazing. Very fresh and light painting. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sujata, there are some fab workshops coming up at Hope and Elvis aren't there!
      X

      Delete
  4. Mandy is fab isn't she?! But where's the bathroom selfie?! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos, lovely workshop x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous pieces, intricate and soft and so pretty. And there's Debs - haven't seen her for ages! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy Moons work was stunning.
      Miss Debs was a tour de force and stitched enough beautiful work to have a one woman show by the end of the day! X

      Delete
  7. Amazing! It looks like so much fun. If only I were nearer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know chuck, we could get up to so many shenanigans! X

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?