Saturday 17 October 2015

Lovely Frocks In St Ives!


One of my favourite shops to visit in St.Ives is Ward & Wilson.
It is a really quirky and unusual vintage shop and dress agency and every time I pop in there is such a warm welcome from Janet.
There are lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' when I have a pootle around!
Obligatory selfie!
This mask might have offered some protection when eating my chips in St.Ives, those sea gulls are merciless!
I loved this antique French smock...
And just look at the walls!
Aaah! Those summer days...

12 comments:

  1. I must go in there the next time I'm in St Ives, looks lovely, I love the walls and the smock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely place, packed full of amazing treasures x

      Delete
  2. That looks like a lovely shop to have a browse and a chat - the best shops always have a mix of fab treasures and excellent customer service! Did you buy anything? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would adore it there!
      Sadly this time I didn't purchase, but last time I bought the nose beautifully embroidered smock dress x

      Delete
  3. I am oohing and aahing just looking at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am oohing and aahing just looking at your photos! Would love to visit St Ives - I haven't been since I was a nipper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. slightly scared of the fox! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know, I actually thought of you when I posted this picture!
      Sorry chuck! X

      Delete
  6. Divine. I think the fox might scare the pesky seagulls away from your chips !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You could have a point there, must remember that for next summer! X

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?