Wednesday 24 August 2016

One Determined Lady...


While I was on holiday in Cornwall we visited the Minack Theatre, a breath taking open air theatre.
This magical place was literally carved out of the cliff side, all because of the vision and determination of Rownea Cade (1893-1983).
The atmosphere here is incredible, and the scenery is stunning.
We visited a morning performance, aimed at a younger audience, and it was fab!
Local story teller Mark Harandon told us all about the Cornish smugglers, and involved the children in the telling of the stories.
The gardens are beautiful and have a really tropical feel.
I felt a little star struck!
What I truly love about this place is that it reminds you that no matter how big your dreams are, if you really go for it, anything is possibe.

4 comments:

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?