Wednesday 25 January 2017

Springtime Workshops...


It's very exciting to announce that Mrs B has a Workshop Weekender at Hope and Elvis in the Spring!
On Saturday April 29th is the 'Introduction To Mixed Media' workshop, we'll be playing with lots of techniques and materials (and eating lots of cake of course!)
And on Sunday 30th April there is a new workshop, 'Textural Landscapes', where we will be layering paints and fabrics to create semi/ abstract pictures of imagined or favourite landscapes.
The pieces here are the examples I've been working on ready for the big day.
The techniques are very straightforward but you can build up some quite intricate surfaces.
This one is inspired by the frosty mornings we've been having!
I'm really looking forward to the arty weekend, roll on the Spring!
X



6 comments:

  1. So exciting & I look forward to seeing all created x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting! they have lots to look forward too I am sure you will have lots of fun!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful weekend. You were an absolute sweetie and apart from saying STOP....this aside it was lovely to meet you and to enjoy all the creativity. I hope our paths cross soon.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! I do t know what you mean!
      Many thanks me dear, hope to see you again too x

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?