Monday 16 April 2018

Night Owl...


Sometimes you have to rebel a little.
A few days ago I had a huge 'to do' list and, guess what...
I ignored it!


And so I allowed myself a 'play-day' in my studio.

I didn't know what I was going to make.
I only knew that I was going to splash a lot of paint around and do a lot of cutting and sticking!


(I also didn't plan the stilettos, but she insisted!)

I think I'll bring her along to my Hope & Elvis collage workshop weekend, she looks like a bit of a party girl!

10 comments:

  1. There are these tiny tiny owls .... they are so cute
    (however their beak and claws will be sharp nonetheless !)
    This one looks like one of these cuties !!!
    Ha, ha, looooooooove the shoes !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo tiny owls, I'll have to Google them! xxx

      Delete
  2. She looks like she’ll be the life and soul of the party in them dancing shoes. Wonderful!
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope she has plenty of plasters in her hand bag!!!! x

      Delete
  3. I saw her pop up on Instagram, and she looked a bit rebellious! And those party shoes! Seriously, she is rather fun. And rather lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much my friend, I really enjoyed playing! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend, she was great fun x

      Delete
  5. I love you owl! Well done for having a play day all to yourself! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lyn, it was just the kind of day I needed x

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?